Lonza and Capsugel will be exhibiting at the AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition in San Diego, CA from November 12th to 15th. We will have a number of our technical subject matter experts at this AAPS annual event which attracts pharmaceutical professionals in all stages of drug development
Visit us in booth #1211 to discuss how Lonza can help you design, develop, and manufacture drug substances, drug product intermediates and finished oral solid dosage forms from proof-of-concept studies through commercial scale. Our unique combination of science, engineering, specialized technologies and encapsulation expertise enables our customers to optimize the bioavailability, targeted delivery and overall performance of their biopharmaceutical products.
Join Capsugel experts for a series of technical workshops on Tuesday, discussing the latest innovations for drug product design and accelerating development timelines. Each workshop will include case studies demonstrating the technologies and a roundtable discussion to answer your questions. Refreshments provided!
Location: San Diego Convention Center - Partner Presentation Room 2, Solution Center (Exhibit Hall B2)
In addition, Lonza and Capsugel technical experts will present 16 technical posters covering a range of bioavailability enhancement, drug delivery and encapsulation topics, and the following oral presentations:
- 1:20-1:50PM: Wearable Diagnostics as an Opportunity for Physicians, Patient, Industry, and Health Care Providers
- Dr. Sven Stegemann (Graz University of Technology / Capsugel)
- 1:40-1:55pm: Using Spray Drying to Prepare Stable Amorphous Dispersions
- Dr. Michael Grass (Lonza Pharma & Biotech)
- 1:55-2:30PM: Enabling Taste Masking with Lipid-Based Multiparticulate Dosage Forms
- Brett Waybrant (Lonza Pharma & Biotech)
And don’t forget to join us for Happy Hour on Monday from 4:00 – 5:00pm in booth #1211!!
Contact us today to schedule a meeting with our subject matter experts at the show! See you in San Diego.