Nutritional oils are vital to a healthy diet, yet one fourth of the U.S. population feels deficient in omega fatty acids. As the human body can’t produce essential fatty acids, they must be obtained from dietary sources. With more educated consumers seeking new ways to include these key ingredients in their daily routines, they are also demanding sustainable solutions, which has propelled growth in plant-based varieties. Nutrient-rich ingredients are good for consumers and also for companies looking to grow their supplement portfolios.
This webinar will highlight:
- Missy Lowery, Senior Marketing Manager, Capsugel
- Todd Norton, General Manager US, Aker BioMarine
- Corinna Bellizzi, VP Sales, Branded Products, Qualitas Health, Inc.
- Greg Cumberford, VP, Strategic Initiatives, Nature’s Crop International
- Justin Southern, Formulator, Capsugel