The market for active and sports nutrition products is growing at a rapid rate and leading to a more diverse consumer base for the category.
Today there is no typical sports nutrition consumer. Older consumers and groups such as weekend-warriors have turned to sports nutrition products to better support their new life style. Sports enthusiasts and mainstream users want safe and efficient products, more than ever before. Brands have the challenge to connect to consumers and to build their tribe.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Gain insight into the sports nutrition scene
- Discover innovative formulations
- Learn directly from our R&D specialists about the latest update on Lonza's science-backed ingredients including: ZMA® ingredient, UC-II® chicken sternum cartilage with undenatured type II collagen and recent advances on Carnipure® L-Carnitine
- Aouatef Bellamine, Ph.D., Senior Scientific Manager Consumer Health & Nutrition, Lonza
- Dominik Mattern, Associate Director and Head of Business Development
Consumer Health & Nutrition, Lonza
- Stéphane Vouche, Marketing Manager Consumer Health & Nutrition, Lonza