Dry Powder Inhalation (DPI) is a leading drug delivery technology for the treatment of respiratory diseases, and increasingly for systemic drug delivery. Optimizing a DPI capsule is not an easy task; understanding the relationship between the device, formulation and capsule is key to improve drug performances.
Four industry experts will provide insight into state-of-the-art technologies for inhalation drug development:
- Capsugel will share the unique know-how gained from more than 20 years of experience in specialized inhalation capsules.
- Bend Research, a division of Capsugel Dosage Form Solutions, will discuss expertise in formulation and particle engineering with spray drying technology.
- Aptar, a key player in capsule-based expedients, will describe how the capsule-based devices are a simple and cost-effective way to deliver medication via the pulmonary route, and why these types of devices are the future of inhalation technology.
- Dominique Cadé, Director Polymer Science, Research and Development - Capsugel
- Frédérique Bordes-Picard, Pharmaceutical Business Development Manager EMEA - Capsugel
- Dr. Gerallt Williams, Director Scientific Affairs - Aptar Pharma
- Eduardo Jule, PhD, Senior Manager Business, Market and Product Development - Capsugel
See the webinar here: